• DeVloek
  • DeVloek's Avatar Topic Author
  • Hades Elemental
  • Hades Elemental
More
2 weeks 1 day ago - 2 weeks 1 day ago #1 by DeVloek
[UPDATE] Plasma Pipebomb was created by DeVloek
Update: 
  • adjusted arm movement for the primary fire mode (it looked kinda awkward how it moved to the middle, now it moves more to the side. It's still not perfect but now it should look more like how a real person would lob a grenade)
  • added more pickup checks, now the player will only switch to the plasma pipebomb if the current weapon is weak (has the WIMPY_WEAPON flag). This prevents the weapon from always being selected when picking it up, as well as when using cheats that give ammo or weapons (such as 'give all')
  • changed SlotNumber from 5 to 9, the 5 slot should be kept to actual rocketlaunchers
  • changed SelectionOrder to 1850 so it's selected before the pistol when ammo runs out

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WocIu1r9Jr50H8Ov0T5-FF4JlploWhwo/view?usp=sharing

edit: turns out the code to detect cheats isn't working as expected. It only works when the player is using cheats like godmode or noclip, inventory cheats like 'IDFA' and 'give all' are apparentely handled differently so player.cheats doesn't detect it. I'll try to find a solution but if nothing works, I'll remove that part entirely.
Last edit: 2 weeks 1 day ago by DeVloek.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DeVloek
  • DeVloek's Avatar Topic Author
  • Hades Elemental
  • Hades Elemental
More
2 weeks 1 day ago #2 by DeVloek
Replied by DeVloek on topic [UPDATE] Plasma Pipebomb
I ended up removing those extra checks altogther, it's not really important anyway. I only tried this to prevent auto-selecting the weapon everytime I give myself all items for testing purposes, but writing a CheatGive() override just for this purpose is a bit too much.

• Gothic
More
2 weeks 17 hours ago #3 by Gothic
Replied by Gothic on topic [UPDATE] Plasma Pipebomb