[SUBMISSION] Berserk PowerUps

• DeVloek
  • DeVloek's Avatar Topic Author
  • Hades Elemental
  • Hades Elemental
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #11 by DeVloek
Replied by DeVloek on topic [SUBMISSION] Berserk Stimpack
Alright, done. You may close the potions thread, thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gothic
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #12 by Gothic
Replied by Gothic on topic [SUBMISSION] Berserk PowerUps
  • The BerserkMedipackRegen heals 1 point per second and the effect lasts longer than 60 seconds. The BerserkPotionRegen works as intended.
  • The Berserk[Stimpack/PotionSmall]Drain and Berserk[Stimpack/PotionSmall]Protect heal 100 points instead of 50.
  • The regeneration/drain/shield effects don't reset their timers if you pick another before their icons start blinking.

• DeVloek
  • Hades Elemental
  • Hades Elemental
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #13 by DeVloek
Replied by DeVloek on topic [SUBMISSION] Berserk PowerUps

The BerserkMedipackRegen heals 1 point per second and the effect lasts longer than 60 seconds. The BerserkPotionRegen works as intended.

just a small oversight from a previous version that didnt have timed regen yet, fixed

The Berserk[Stimpack/PotionSmall]Drain and Berserk[Stimpack/PotionSmall]Protect heal 100 points instead of 50.

another oversight from an earlier version that had no inheritance between items, fixed.

The regeneration/drain/shield effects don't reset their timers if you pick another before their icons start blinking.

this I need to investigate, in my tests everything seemed to work fine but I only tested with very short durations of like 5 seconds to save time, guess the icons were always blinking so i never noticed this issue. Won't be able to look into it until sometime tomorrow though. Thanks for the bug reports! 

• Gothic
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #14 by Gothic
I forgot to mention, there are various instances of Berserk being spelled " Berzerk " in the pickup messages. You should fix that too.

• DeVloek
  • Hades Elemental
  • Hades Elemental
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #15 by DeVloek
Replied by DeVloek on topic [SUBMISSION] Berserk PowerUps

I forgot to mention, there are various instances of Berserk being spelled "  Berzerk  " in the pickup messages. You should fix that too.

Fixed, actually all items had this typo ':-J 

I also fixed the secondary powers not refreshing correctly, they were just missing the ALWAYSPICKUP flag.

Since that was an easy fix I took the time to overhaul all the sprites, there were quite a few inconsistencies between them. The power HUD sprites should look a bit better now too.

Last but not least, I added a new pack/potion which grants faster run speed as a secondary power. I swear that's the last addition! O:-) 

• Gothic
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #16 by Gothic